Monday, November 14, 2011

meninggal dunia sebab makan hati

orang kata "dia meninggal dunia sebab makan hati"... from my understanding... a person yang makan hati is sort of a person who suffers from nervous breakdown; unimaginable depression, despair and dejection.

bearing in mind that there are people "yang meninggal dunia sebab makan hati" and from my own personal observation... i concluded that:

if i have a problem,

"i don't talk much about it... i mentioned it but i don't discuss it in details... i believe i can solve it on my own". this is find.

if i'm mad,

"i cried... i keep it inside, i rationalize myself, talk to myself that it soon to be over and things will turn out as usual". this is find too.

if i'm extremely sad and depress,

"i sleep". this is not find.

o.k.... here's the scary point that i discover. when i'm in the state of extreme sadness and depression. i sleep. i shut my brain and my body. i can literally shut myself for hours even day without food and water and i cried in my sleep.

in short, it is not impossible "untuk meninggal dunia sebab makan hati".

lay me in white bed
 thank you.

pic:no end to design
*iman nur aima*


2 comments:

  1. "if i have a problem,

    "i don't talk much about it... i mentioned it but i don't discuss it in details... i believe i can solve it on my own". this is find.

    if i'm mad,

    "i cried... i keep it inside, i rationalize myself, talk to myself that it soon to be over and things will turn out as usual". this is find too.

    if i'm extremely sad and depress,

    "i sleep". this is not find."

    its really me..

    ReplyDelete