Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Week of 500 Days of Summer


This is not a love story.... O.K  wake up!


"This is a story of boy meets girl. The boy, Tom Hansen, grew up believing that he’d never truly be happy until the day he met the one. The girl, Summer Finn, did not share this belief. You should know up front this is not a love story"


at one slightest moment, i do thought that this is a love story 

i watched 500 Days of Summer weeks ago... i have this habit to watch movie that i like countless of time...but i'm not sure if i would like to watch this for the 2nd or 3rd time...not that i don't like 500 Days of Summer... maybe it's just to much for me to bear....i cant decide who am i, am i tom hansen or am i summer finn... i used to be summer, i thought so... but now i'm tom, i think so...anyway, this movie is in my list of most adorable movie... it's just linger in my mind for quite sometime... probably, when i have the courage to really reflect who am i, i might watch it again...by heart...

Kudos, the movie script is just awesome... the final talk between Tom and Summer is_____ (i don't have a word yet)..

Summer: i always loved this place, ever since you brought me.
Tom: What's not to like?
awkward silence....
Tom: So... i should probably say congratulation.
Summer: Only if you mean it.
Tom: In that case...
He doesn't say anything. This makes her smile.
Summer: So... you're ok?
Tom: I will be. Eventually.
Summer: Well that's good.
Tom: Yeah.. i quit the office.
Summer: No kidding? that's great Tom, Really.
Awkward silence
Tom: And you're married...
Summer: Crazy, huh?
More awkward silence. This one goes on a beat longer. and then..

Tom: You should have said something.
Summer: I know.
Tom: At the wedding. When we were dancing.
Summer: He hadn't asked me yet.
Tom: But he was in your life.
Summer: Yeah.
Tom: Why'd you dance with me?
Summer: I wanted to.
Tom: You do what you want, don't you? You never wanted to be anyone's "girlfriend" and now you're somebody wife.
Summer: surprised me too.
Tom: i dont think i ever understand that.
Summer: Tom...
Tom: No, seriously, i mean, it doesn't make sense.
Summer: it just happened.
Tom: But that's what i dont understand. What just happened?
Summer: I... Tom... I just... I woke up one day and I knew...
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What i was never sure of with you...

owh...just read the script... will yaaa.....

"if tom had learned anything.. it was that you shouldn't ascribe great cosmic significance to a simple earthly event".

Song that goes along with the movie, Dave Days - My Last Song


and, of course, Adele's Someone Like You, if someone just make a video out of this song,





and i love this vid and the song too though i'm too lazy to find out who sang it :)


owh...have i mentioned that, i have learnt long long time ago... that... "if you love someone, it does not mean that you have to be with that someone"....  this is heart breaking...


p/s: i'm winter ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment