Monday, May 16, 2011

A Week of Tuck Everlasting

Everything i ever dream about a movie and song.... innocent as it is....



Celebrating Winnie and Jesse everlasting love


::::some of the memorable quotes from the novel, Tuck Everlasting::::

"Everything's a wheel, turning and turning, never stopping. The frogs is part of it, and the bugs, and the fish, and the wood thrush, too. And people. But never the same ones. Always coming in new, always growing and changing, and always moving on. That's the way it's supposed to be. That's the way it is." 

"Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live."

"You can't have living without dying. So you can't call it living, what we got. We just are, we just be, like rocks beside the road."


A candy for they eye; most beautiful scene when Jesse and Winnie run together at the meadow


::::some of the memorable scripts from the movie, Tuck Everlasting::::

at the waterfall..
Winnie: Jesse, dont let go...
Jesse: It's ok..it's ok..no chance of that....i'm never gonna let you go...

Jesse: Winnifred, i will love you till the day i die...
[knowing that he would not die, he will love her forever as long as he breath]

Winnie: If I went to the Eiffel Tower I would take one of those elavators...
Jesse: No with me! You'd take of your shoes and walk every single, solitary step...

and yes, the songs that goes along with the story of Jesse and Winnie, thousand of them but these two are perfect (thanks to you and you for the masterpiece).....i know these songs by heart now....go and search for the lyric.....





::::: let me take you there, plain white t's ::::
I know a place that we can go to
A place where no one knows you
They wont know who we are
I know a place that we can run to
And do those things we want to
They won't know who we are




:::: anywhere, evanescence ::::
I have dreamt of a place for you and I,
No one knows who we are there;
All I want is to give my life only to you;
I've dreamt so long, I cannot dream anymore,
Let's run away, I'll take you there

ending of the movie, i've given a deep thought about it....and it stays as it is....i'm never gonna change it.

p/s: i love you till the day i die, Jesse & Winnie.




::: pena iman nur aima~

1 comment: