Sunday, September 23, 2012

selipar jepun

ok, need to spit this thing out of my chest. cause i can't tell anybody - i keep close friend that connected to each other so need to shut my unreasonable thought (see...how cautious i am not to hurt anybody). but seriously, you got to be kidding me! aku baru jer mop lantai...!! and U leave stain on it...owh god! it kind of inflicted pain on me...yup! i'm a freak! obsessive compulsive about tidiness... but tolerate me... tak perlu pakai selipar jepun dalam rumah! tak perluuu...plus selipar tu tak bersih...and i can see stain on the floor.... god! i'm a freak... i'm really trying to get a self control here... so please...please.. tolerate me.... how i need things to be tidy up...

p/s - in the future, this should remind me..how creepy i can be and how sorry i am...sometimes... self control...

iman nur aima

2 comments: