Saturday, December 10, 2011

Random Thoughts


10 random thoughts of the day:

1. Him :)
ryan gosling :p.... oldman :p....my grandpa, i missed my grandpa (tearing up :')... my funny dad :)

2. laundry
(-_-!) 

3. scared... serious..serious fear of the unknown :'(
hugging my childish self... patting my back... whispering "don't be afraid..."

4. zikir :)
subhanallah...subhanallah...subhanallah...subhanallah...

5. work :'(
am i a perfectionist, dumb or just plain weird... (aaarrrghhhh.....screaming)

6. monday :(
seeing the clumsy...
seeing the obsessive compulsive...
seeing determination...
seeing daydreamer...
seeing future...
god...i wish it's friday..

7. stream of thoughts
stop thinking...! stop thinking! stop thinking... just stare the thin air...

8. dating :)
under the moonlight....

9. annoyed
get over it!!

10. my long perfumed hair :)
simply love...

ok...11. bunny...bunny rabbit.... so its 11 random thoughts :))


*iman nur aima*

No comments:

Post a Comment