Monday, July 9, 2012

the pain of leaving

every night i fought these tears, i fought the pain in my chest, i swallow hard and bite my lip so i won't shriek out of pure intangible pain that i suffer. i'm leaving and something inside me snap each times i thought about leaving. i will not wake up to the same atmosphere again, will not hear the same musical voice again. my feet will not walk the same path again. owh god, my heart lash out of agony just thinking about it. sooner or later, reality will struck and i know i got to heal back. heal fast and starts again.


“The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving. I didn't want to destroy anything or anybody. I just wanted to slip quietly out the back door, without causing any fuss or consequences, and then not stop running until I reached Greenland.” 
― Elizabeth GilbertEat, Pray, Love

p/s- the silent, the quieter i do it, the lesser the pain.

iman nur aima

No comments:

Post a Comment